As a landscape laborer your responsibilities are to be on time to work, have your own transportation to and from work, wear your provided uniform and all safety equipment at all times, as well as be honest and hardworking.
Job duties will include the following:
- Ability to bend, stoop, and walk across many types of terrain and elevations.
- Able to pick up and carry 80 pounds repeatedly and 100 pounds or more on occasion.
- Assist crew in installing plants, trees, mulch, rock, topsoil, segmental retaining walls, paver patios, water features, and all other aspects of landscape construction.
- Able to operate gas powered saws, blowers, weed trimmers, grinders, gas powered buggy, and skid steer equipment.
- Keep truck cab, bed, and trailer clean and organized for optimum efficiency.
- Keep work site clean by picking up trash, sweeping pavement, and spraying off dirt.
- Listening to both crew leader and foreman and maintain a good working relationship with your crew in order to learn the most efficient ways to construct landscapes.
Rate of pay $10.00 to $13.00 (based on experience)